The Canton City School District is excited to announce that we are now offering free software that tracks and prepares students academically for playing college sports, known as CoreCourseGPA. An informational letter to parents is linked below. This letter covers the steps and abilities www.CoreCourseGPA.com has to offer for your student.
Check out this nonprofit website, FreeRecruitingWebinar.org, providing families with a free, convenient, on-demand resource to educate you on many topics critical to the recruiting process, including:
• Three rules of being a parent
• Scholarship myths and facts
• NAIA and JUCO education
• Scholarships, do they differ?
• The Name Game
• Negotiate/Cooperative Education
• Dangers of social networking/cell phones/Saving for College
• National Letter of Intent
• NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Centers
• Recruiting Services
• NCAA core course requirements
TO ACTIVATE YOUR FREE CORECOURSEGPA.COM MEMBERSHIP:
1. Go to www.CoreCourseGPA.com
2. Click on “Free New Member Account” in the upper left corner
3. Enter School ID: 360785
4. Enter School Code: 765204447
5. Click “Continue”
6. Fill in the appropriate fields in the Create New Student Account form
7. Click “Submit” New Member Account Creation - STUDENTS/PARENTS:
In addition, free eligibility and recruiting webinars are provided to all our members. The recorded webinar will allows you to log on from the comfort of your home to learn about the entire recruiting process as well as NCAA core course requirements. The recorded webinar may be accessed by visiting www.FreeRecruitingWebinar.org.