Degrees and Certifications:
• All healthcare programs are conducted at the Main Campus located at 2800 13th Street SW, Canton, Ohio 44710.
• The Main Campus has eight classrooms, five medical labs, two computer labs, student lounge, student library, and administrative offices.
• The Main Campus also has state-of-the-art educational equipment including personal computers with wireless access, DVR/TV systems, Smart Boards, healthcare lab equipment (hospital beds, examination tables, phlebotomy tables, EKG machine), and a digital nursing simulation lab.
Technical Training Campus
• The Automotive Service Technician program is conducted at the Technical Training Campus located at 730 Market Ave. South, Canton, Ohio 44702.
• The Technical Training Campus has a classroom with HP computers and a 3,000 sq. ft. auto shop with three lifts, front-end alignment equipment, state-of-the-art tools and supplies.