Information needed for COVID Vaccination Clinics:
In order to be prepared, please review the following information:
- Please bring a school ID or any proof of employment at the school.
- If you have not previously been provided these additional forms, they are for your information. Please read them prior to obtaining the vaccine.
HEALTH HISTORY FORM - - COVID Revised 3-22-21 ******If possible, please print this on one page, front and back *******EVERY person receiving a vaccination MUST come to the appointment with a completed Adult Health History form with the appropriate signature
Everyone must adhere to the following vaccination appointment guidelines:
- Before coming to the appointment, take your temperature. Anyone with a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms should not come to the clinic and/or receive the vaccination. We will work with you to set up another vaccination time.
- Everyone is required to wear a face-covering (if able) the entire time they are in the building.
- Please do not come into the building until your designated appointment time.
- Everyone is required to be observed for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccination.
What to expect after a COVID Vaccination: 19 Vaccine
If you have any questions, please email Jason Dixon: email@example.com.